Silent Night – Holy Night Tour – Salzburg
Enjoy a full-day Tour exploring the area and background of this world famous christmas song!
learn about the two composers: Franz Xaver Gruber & Joseph Mohr. Learn about their life and background and how this song made it all over the world as one of the most sung christmas song every year!
This tour is only available in the month of December!
As all of our tours are tailor-made tours we can change the itinerary according to your interest / need or ideas.
During this tour we will pick you up with one of our glass-roof vehicles and will drive with you through the area of Salzburg.
We will definitely include the following:
- drive from Salzburg to the area of Hallein where you will see the museum of Silent night
- drive to the city of
- drive to the cit of Oberndorf and see where the silent night was firstly performed
- funicular into the fortress (used as a movie location of: “Where eagles dare”)
- falconry: See the show of the falcons, eagles, hacks, etc. See them flying around and learn how these birds hunt.
- Included guided tour through the fortress
After that we will drive you back to the pick-up location, unless you want to be dropped off somewhere else in the area of Salzburg.
Enjoy a day with us and getting you into the perfect Xmas atmosphere!
Looking forward welcoming you at Salzburg, where silent night is coming…