James Bond Route
007… James Bond!
Yes, Austria and Central Europe was always a special location for these movies. Full of history, secrets and mysteries! This must have been also the reason why Ian Fleming has chosen Austria to live there and to bring him into his profession of a writer. He has spent some time in Kitzbühel and learned a lot about the mountains, etc.
Learn and see the locations and film stories behind James Bond and enjoy this beautiful area and see why this area has been chosen in so many 007 movies!
Since we do offer only tailor-made tours the tour itinerary is created according your interest / needs / ideas
During this tour we will pick you up with one of our glass-roof vehicles and will drive with you through Austria to see some of the most outstanding locations which also were used as film locations for James Bond and other movies.
The itinerary can be adapted according to your interest (such as Venice, etc.)
Our suggested itinerary would look like:
- Vienna (Living daylights)
- Weisssee in Corinthia (Living daylights)
- Obertilliach (Spectre)
- Cortina d’Ampezzo (for your eyes only)
- Kitzbühel (place that Ian Fleming lives and in the spy who loved me)
- Altaussee (Spectre)
- Sölden (Spectre)
- Bregenz and Feldkirch (a quantum of Solance)
- Piz Gloria on Shilthorn mountain (on her majesty’s secret service)
- Stechelberg and Lauterbrunnen (on her majesty’s secret service)
- Fork Pass (Goldfinger)
This is a tour that lasts for several days to show you tis beautiful area and with many stories behind.
Looking forward welcoming you where dreams can come true and movies are filmed.