Celtic Tour: Visit Hallstatt
Enjoy a full-day Tour exploring the are of Hallstatt!
A tour exploring the fascinating area and town of Hallstatt! Let us show you the area of Hallstatt and let us bring you back in time when the Celts were around and how they lived. See history alive and explore history until nowadays!
As all of our tours are tailor-made tours we can change the itinerary according to your interest / need or ideas.
During this tour we will pick you up with one of our glass-roof vehicles and will drive with you through the town of Salzburg.
We will definitely show you the following locations:
- drive out of the city of Salzburg
- See the countryside of Salzburg
- drive by the lake of Fuschl
- Lake of Wolfgang with the village of St. Gilgen
- drive by the lake of Wolfgang
- enter the town of Bad Ischl
- enter Hallstatt
- See the village of Hallstatt
- take the extra option (extra entrance fee) to see either the saltmines of Hallstatt, or the five finger’s visitors platform and the Dachstein Ice caves, or
- see the area of Altaussee, or the lake of Goose
- drive back over the mountain area
After that we will drive you back to the pick-up location, unless you want to be dropped off somewhere else in the area of Salzburg.
Enjoy a full-day with us and let us entertain you, welcoming you and explore the locations together with you!
Looking forward welcoming you at the Unesco world heritage area