Celtic Tour: Visit Hallstatt
Enjoy a full-day Tour exploring the are of Hallstatt!
A tour exploring the fascinating area and town of Hallstatt! Let us show you the area of Hallstatt and let us bring you back in time when the Celts were around and how they lived. See history alive and explore history until nowadays!
Our tours are tailor-made tours and we are more than happy to change the itinerary according to your interest, needs, or ideas.
During this tour we will pick you up with one of our glass-roof vehicles (according to the amount of our guests) and will drive with you outside of Salzburg (in direction south east).
During the tour we will show you the following locations:
- the countryside of Salzburg
- drive by the lake of Fuschl
- lake of Wolfgang with the village of St. Gilgen
- drive by the lake of Wolfgang
- the town of Bad Ischl
- See the village of Hallstatt
- take the extra option (extra entrance fee) to see either the saltmines of Hallstatt, or the five finger’s visitors platform and the Dachstein Ice caves, or
- see the area of Altaussee, or the lake of Gosau, or the Attersee
- drive back
After that we will drive you back to the pick-up location, unless you want to be dropped off somewhere else in the area of Salzburg.
Enjoy a full-day with us and let us entertain you, welcoming you and explore the locations together with you!
Looking forward welcoming you at the Unesco world heritage area