Enjoy the highest mountain of Austria: Grossglockner and it’s glacier in this Tour
Come and see the tallest peak of Austria!
A tour that will bring you to the fascinating mountain life and nature! During the tour you will be brought on the pass road (high-alpine road) of the famous grossglockner and see the highest mountain of Austria. During the drive you will learn and experience the highest mountain pass of the alps and will learn about the engineering challenge, the fascination of the glacier and fascinating wildlife!
This private tour will show you mountains and great nature. We are flexible to add or change the itinerary as you prefer.
The tour starts in Salzburg, unless agreed another location and be driven with one of our glass-roof vehicles to the Alps of Salzburg.
This private tour includes:
- The nearby Saalach valley
- the fascinating mountains of the alps
- the village of Zell am See
- The Grossglockner mountain road
- the Fuscher Törl (one of the highest points of the road
- The Kaiser Franz Joseph height (stop with viewpoint, some freetime and museum of the glacierand going on the glacier)
- The sport’s world Amadé
- the Salzach Valley
By the end of the tour we will return back to Salzburg, or somewhere else in the area of Salzburg.
Enjoy a full-day with us and let us entertain you, welcoming you and explore the locations together!
Looking forward welcoming you at Salzburg, where the mountains are fascinating and easy to explore!