Herrenchiemsee – original King Ludwig Tour
Enjoy a 6h Tour to the Lake of Chiemsee!
A tour exploring the biggest lake of Bavaria! See the lake and the mountains on the southern side of the lake. Enter the world of King Ludwig II and how much he loved the French Kings: He copied the original palace of Versailles and brought it to the 19th century!
The private tour can be also customized if needed according to your needs, or interest.
This being said, the itinerary could be still customized. If not we will see the following locations:
- showing you the area of the Chiemsee
- taking a boat ride to the island of Herrenchiemsee (extra entrance fee)
- walking over to the palace (about 15minutes walking on a nice path through woods and fields (possibility to take a horse carriage))
- visit of the palace of Herrenchiemsee (See the finished and unfinished parts of the palace) (extra entrance fee)
- Enjoy a boat ride back to Prien
- Let us drive you over the area of Traunstein and the Bavarian mountains back to Salzburg.
The tour combines water, mountains, the world of King LudwigII of Bavaria and nice scenery.
Looking forward welcoming you at Salzburg and Bavaria where nature and stories are at it’s best.