The King LudwigII Tour®
Enjoy a full-day Tour entering the world of this dream king of King Ludwig II!
A tour exploring the world of this dream king and why Disney chose the castle of Neuschwanstein as the famous Disney Castle! You will see the Bavarian mountains and enter the surrounding of King Ludwig and understand why this king created the castles in this surrounding!
As all of our tours are tailor-made tours we can change the itinerary according to your interest / needs or ideas.
During this tour we will pick you up with one of our glass-roof vehicles in Salzburg.
We will definitely show you the following locations:
- Drive to Bavaria
- Driving by the village of Bad Tölz
- Ettal (possibility to visit the palace of Linderhof (the only one that king LudwigII finished)
- Oberammergau (see the village of these famous passion plays every 10 years)
- Schwangau ( We will park there to take then the bus or horse carriage up to the Neuschwanstein castle)
- Visit of the Neuschwanstein Castle
- Wies Church
After that we will drive you back to the pick-up location, unless you want to be dropped off somewhere else.
Enjoy a full-day with us and let us entertain you, welcoming you and explore the locations together with you!
Looking forward welcoming you at Salzburg and showing you the Disney castle.
“All of our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them” (by Walt Disney)