The King Ludwig Tour®
Enjoy a full-day Tour entering the world of this dream king of King Ludwig II!
A tour exploring the world of this dream king and why Disney chose the castle of Neuschwanstein as the famous Disney Castle! You will see the Bavarian mountains and enter the surrounding of King Ludwig and understand why this king created the castles in this surrounding!
Our private tours are all individually planned and can therefore be adapted to your interest, or needs, or ideas.
During this tour we will pick you up with one of our glass-roof vehicles in Salzburg to take you to the neighboring area of Bavaria.
During this private tour we will show you:
- Drive to Bavaria
- Driving by the village of Bad Tölz
- Ettal (possibility to visit the palace of Linderhof (the only one that king LudwigII finished)
- Oberammergau (see the village of these famous passion plays every 10 years)
- Schwangau ( We will park there to take then the bus or horse carriage up to the Neuschwanstein castle)
- Visit of the Neuschwanstein Castle
- Wies Church
by the end of the tour we will drop you off in Salzburg, unless you want to be dropped off somewhere else.
Enjoy a full-day with us and let us entertain you, welcoming you and discover new things together!
Looking forward welcoming you at Salzburg and showing you the Disney castle.
“All of our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them” (by Walt Disney)